I made an in-app-purchase but it isn’t showing in my game. What do I do?
- Go into the options area and tap the “Restore IAP” button.
- Wait 2-3 seconds for the confirmation dialog box to appear. Also, please make sure that you are using the same account that you used to purchase IAP’s.
When I try to restore my in-app-purchases, I get the following message: "Could not restore purchases at this time. Please check your internet connection or try again later".
- Try reinstalling the app on your device. Also, you may want to try restoring at a later time.
I need a refund. Where do I go to get it processed?
- If you are requesting a refund for an iOS product, please go to the following website to get information on how to proceed with your request
- If you are requesting a refund for an Amazon product, please contact the Amazon Support team directly via their website.
- If you are requesting a refund for a Google product, please provide us with your order number so your request can be processed.
I tried downloading my app, but the connection timed out.
- Turn off your device completely (hold the power button down until it asks you to swipe to confirm shutdown).
- Then, turn it back on and try re-downloading. Also, please be aware that the platform provider may be having connectivity problems on their end and you may have to download at a later time.
I'm trying to download the game from Google Play but am running into an issue. What should I do?
Check out the following tutorial that Google put together. It has great step-by-step directions on how to fix most download errors: Troubleshooting Download Issues
My game closes unexpectedly sometimes. What can I do?
- Update your device to the latest firmware and then run the game again. If this does not resolve your problem, please proceed to step two.
- Remove the application from your device by holding down on the game's icon for a few seconds. A red 'X' will appear in the corner of the application. Select it to remove the game.
- Reinstall the game and check to see if it is working.
- Delete the game from iTunes, then re-download it from the iTunes store. Don't worry, you won't need to pay for it again.
- Turn off your device completely (hold the power button down until it asks you to swipe to confirm shutdown). Then, turn it back on and run the game.
My game isn't working on my Android device. Is there anything that can be done?
- Free up as much space from your phone's memory as possible.
- Close all other background applications before starting the game.
- Establish a WiFi connection when launching/updating the game, to make sure it has the latest version.
- Completely shut down and start the phone again to release additional memory.
The sounds in my game aren't working. Is there an easy fix?
- Most of the time sound issues are related to the game being muted, but if un-muting your device doesn't fix the problem, try removing the game and installing it again to make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
- If it's still not working after that, try restarting your device (turn it completely off and then back on again).
How do I contact you if I need additional technical support?
Hopefully the troubleshooting steps above will help fix any issues you're having, but if it's still not working please feel free to contact us. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our awesome technicians will be happy to help you further.