Please note - none of our games are currently compatible with Windows 8, except "Cubis Creatures". They are compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
I get an error message about recovering my license file after installing the PC version of a FreshGames game.
- When you get the dialog box about recovering your License File, select "Yes".
- And then follow the steps to generate an Authorization Recovery Code. Copy that code and send it to us using the support form below.
I formatted my hard drive and don't want to pay for the game again. How do I recover my registered PC version?
To install the game on your system without repurchasing:
- Download and install the PC trial version from the web site where you purchased the game.
- Unlock the PC trial version according to the procedure in your original purchase confirmation email.
- Enjoy the game!
- If you do not have your purchase confirmation email, please contact the web site customer support where you purchased the game.
I purchased the original Ranch Rush PC game before April 23, 2010 from freshgames.com. How do I get my game back?
- Download and install the latest Ranch Rush PC trial version and then contact us with your issue using the support form below.
I lost my code for Cubis 2, how do I retrieve it?
- If you purchased the game from freshgames.com, download the Cubis 2 trial for PC.
- After the installation, select the link that says "Already Paid? Click Here" and follow the instructions on receiving a Activation Code.
When I try to activate a PC game, I get the following message: "All activations associated with this serial number have been used."
- You will have to purchase a new game license to obtain more game activations. Each license comes with a limited number of activations, and you have used up all activations for your purchased license.
I purchased Cubis Deluxe for the PC in the past, but I cannot find the trial download. How do I recover my registered version?
- Cubis Deluxe has been discontinued from the Zone.com website and is now offered as Cubis Gold - same game, just a different name.
- If you previously purchased Cubis Deluxe for PC and need to reinstall the game, download and install the Cubis Gold PC trial from the Zone.com website and retrieve a new license key from Oberon-Media's customer support page.
After installing and running Ranch Rush 2 for PC, the game crashes and I get the following error message: Ranch Rush 2 has stopped working
- Simply uninstall the game
- Download the latest trial PC version of Ranch Rush 2
- Install the game again. This is the fix to most common problems that users experience. If you have purchased the game previously on your system, the trial version for PC will run as a full version.
The Facebook Connect feature is not on my PC version of Ranch Rush 2?
- The Facebook feature in Ranch Rush 2 for PC is not included in the game on all portals. This feature is available in the Ranch Rush 2 PC version found on freshgames.com.
How can I improve game performance on my PC system?
- Set your system color depth to 16-bit color depth (High or Medium Color) for older systems and 32-bit color depth (True Color) for newer systems. Our games will not run properly or at all in color depths lower than 16 bit color depth.
- Download and install the latest video drivers for your PC video card from your system manufacturer.
My game hangs or encounters similar problems on my PC system when I play it. How can I fix this?
Assuming your system meets the game minimum system requirements, please download and install the latest video drivers for your PC video card from your system manufacturer for optimal performance. If the latest video drivers do not resolve the problem, please follow these steps to adjust the Hardware Acceleration for your system video card:
- Close all programs, including the game, and click Start > Control Panel.
- Double click on the "Display" icon.
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Click the "Advanced" button.
- Click the "Troubleshooting" tab (may be named "Performance").
- Move the control to lower current Hardware Acceleration setting to "None". NOTE: You may have to adjust it to another level within the settings bar.
- Click the "Apply" button.
- Reboot your computer system and run the game again.
I get a "my game is corrupted" error message when I run the game on my PC system. What should I do?
- One or more game files has likely been removed or corrupted.
- Please uninstall the game
- Reinstall the latest trial version from the web site where you purchased the game. The trial version should run as a registered version on your system without re-entering license information.
Please contact us at email@example.com